What Our Friends Say

While we were creating this site, we thought it might be nice if you could get a better sense of us... more than what we have to say about ourselves.  So, we asked a few friends to write a little bit on our behalf.


Jen T:



I have known Becky for over three years when I met her through her photography business.  Since then, we've become good friends and worked together several times.
Over the years, I have been able to spend time with Ben, as well. I love these two as a couple. They have such a synergy with their beliefs, values, goals and just know how to have fun together.  From day one, we have discussed children and their desire to raise a family. 
My husband and I have three kids who adore Rebecca and Ben. They have always been so generous and thoughtful when it comes to my children. Rebecca is always thinking of great activities when around my kids. She loves to read and has helped instill the love of books to my children.
When I met Becky, she was in her mid-twenties. I was shocked because she seemed so mature! She and Ben owned their own home, their own businesses and they had their life goals already in the works. That impressed me as I was in my late thirties at the time.
Both Ben and Becky have a deep love for their family and friends. They keep in contact with them and foster those relationships so well.
I cannot wait to witness Ben and Becky as parents. They are going to be amazing!


***********************************************************************


Jen H: 


Having met Becky over 10 years ago while we were in the Navy, I can easily say she is the best friend I have ever had. I was so happy for her when she met Ben - who could ask for a more wonderful hubby to love and care for my best friend??

With values of faith and family that so closely aligned with my own, Becky & Ben were an obvious choice as Godparents to my own baby girl. In addition, I hold Becky's family just as close to my heart as my own family. There is no doubt that any child that comes into their family will be well loved and nurtured.

I love that they encourage creativity, reading & learning, and active play - my daughter always has a plethora of books to read when we come to visit. She even has a play fort in their basement that she & Becky made from a huge cardboard box! She would also like everyone to know what she loves to play hide & seek with "Uncle" Ben!





I have never met a couple more deserving of having children of their own. Becky & Ben have such huge hearts and so much love to give! Both of them have continued to support each other emotionally through such a devastating period of their lives - one that would take most relationships to the breaking point. Becky & Ben have grown together though this, and their relationship is stronger than I have ever seen before. I know they will make incredible parents and cherish their future children!!

***********************************************************************



  • Chris & Nicole:
    We have known Ben & Becky as a couple for 8 years, and have built a great friendship. We have been there for them in the ups and downs of trying to start a family during the past few years. When we learned that they have decided to adopt, we fully support them and are excited to see them through this journey toward starting a family!
    They have extremely strong family values, which is a huge reason why we asked them to be Godparents of our son who turned three years old this past August.

    Their priorities in life are aligned with building a family together! As parents, we can say you are never 100% prepared for what children will challenge you with, but Ben and Becky with no doubt will handle those challenges with their positive spirits! They've had some tough times through the losses of several pregnancies, and they are staying positive, sticking to their goals and moving forward toward them. We know they will make incredible, loving parents!!!


    **********************************************************************

    Lily, age 6.5   (Note: she is not six.  She is six and a half.  This is very important.)



    Becca and Ben would be great parents because they are loving, give good toys, have a good house, good books to read and a good dog that is sometimes muddy.   And they smile a lot.





 

statcounter

background